Frequency containment reserve in the Netherlands

Introduction

Since the 13th of January 2014 TenneT Netherlands is procuring the required amount of Frequency Containment Reserve (FCR) via the German internet platform "Regelleistung.net". On this platform there is a cooperation between several TSOs to procure the required FCR together in a common auction. For TenneT NL in practise 70% of the required FCR is procured in the common auction while the remaining 30% is procured via a separate auction for Dutch BSPs only (PRL_NL). The separate Dutch auction is also performed via the internet platform.

Information

All specific information for Dutch Balance Service Providers (BSPs) can be found and downloaded from www.tennet.eu.

Framework agreement

In order to participate in the auction of FCR the supplier must enter into a framework agreement with TenneT NL.

Prequalification

Each production unit that will be used by a supplier for delivering FCR must be prequalified. The prequalification rules (including an overview of the needed information) can be downloaded (www.tennet.eu).

Contact

All the questions regarding FCR can be sent to the e-mail address: tennetccc@tennet.eu

Primärregelleistung NL

Dienstag, 28.11.2017

für 04.12. - 10.12.2017, DL-Nr: 1

Dienstag, 05.12.2017

für 11.12. - 17.12.2017, DL-Nr: 1

Dienstag, 12.12.2017

für 18.12. - 24.12.2017, DL-Nr: 1